THIS COURSE IS RECOMMENDED TO FULFILL THE MEDICAL
TRAINERS NEEDS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS.
- Teaching and learning concept in view of the learners-center learning (LCL) model applying the adult learning principles.
- Clinical teaching principles and skills.
- Work–based formative assessments.
- Training Program Directors
- Training Program Instructors
THE LEARNER WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe key principle of adult learning.
- List some clinical teaching models and identify the one-minute preceptor, 5 micro-skills clinical teaching technique.
- Differentiate between the two types of Assessment (Summative and Formative [Feedback assessment]).
- Explain the importance for giving feedback.
Identify the criteria of effective feedback and different models for giving effective feedback in clinical training.
- Practice different WBA tools applied at the SCFHS (mini, CEX, DOPS, CBD)
- Reflect on your training approach and describe how the acquired knowledge can be incorporated into you training
Group 2: DAY 31